- As standard in the Burtons range, these drums come with a 60 micron screen, and a weather proof auto control box, in which you can wire in and control both your UV’s and your water pumps.
- These drums feature 6 x 110mm inlets and 4 x 110mm outlets.
- This drum filter is fitted with a cover switch, which cuts power to the motor (and UV’s if wired in directly) when the cover is lifted off.
- Our drum range is suitable for both pump fed and gravity fed systems.
- Installation height above water level is 25cm.
- Suitable for flow rates up to 75,000lph
- Low energy consumption 1.3watts in standby mode and 200 watts when cleaning.
- Dimensions (WHL) 658 x 740 x 1128 (MM).
|Standard Guarantee period||1 Year|
|Flow Rate||75,000 Litres Per Hour|
|Number of Spray Tips||10|
|Inlets/Outlets||6 x 110mm Inlets, 4 x 110mm Outlets|
Good To Know
At Burtons we know you have a choice to shop with us, that is why we always aim to delight our customers with a fast, easy, shopping experience. Making and sourcing only the best products we can find to fit your needs.
Same Day Shipping: Order before 2pm (Mon-Fri) using our next day delivery via DPD and we will ship your order the same day. Excludes large items shipped via pallets.
Price Matching: We regularly check all our prices against competitors so you don't have to. If you do find a like for like product cheaper we will aim to not just match it, but beat it!
Backorders: All back ordered items will be ordered and shipped as quickly as we can to you. Special order items may take up to 4 weeks. Once ordered a member of our team will be in contact to keep you informed of estimated delivery dates.
Returns Policy: You may return new, unworn or unused products within fourteen (14) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. This is on top of your statutory rights.