- As standard in the Burtons range, these drums come with a 60 micron screen, and a weather proof auto control box, which now comes complete with our socket panel as standard which means you can just simply plug your UV and pumps straight in to the sockets for easy installation.
- These drums feature 3 x 110mm inlets and 3 x 110mm outlets.
- This drum filter is fitted with a cover switch, which cuts power to the motor (and UV’s if wired in directly) when the cover is lifted off.
- Our drum range is suitable for both pump fed and gravity fed systems.
- Installation height above water level is 25cm.
- Suitable for flow rates up to 75,000lph
- Low energy consumption 1.3watts in standby mode and 200 watts when cleaning.
- Dimensions (WHL) 658 x 740 x 1128 (MM).
|Standard Guarantee period||2 Years|
|Flow Rate||75,000 Litres Per Hour|
|Number of Spray Tips||10|
|Inlets/Outlets||3 x 110mm Inlets, 3 x 110mm Outlets|
Good To Know
At Burtons we know you have a choice to shop with us, that is why we always aim to delight our customers with a fast, easy, shopping experience. Making and sourcing only the best products we can find to fit your needs.
Same Day Shipping: Order before 2pm (Mon-Fri) using our next day delivery via DPD and we will ship your order the same day. Excludes large items shipped via pallets.
Price Matching: We regularly check all our prices against competitors so you don't have to. If you do find a like for like product cheaper we will aim to not just match it, but beat it!
Backorders: All back ordered items will be ordered and shipped as quickly as we can to you. Special order items may take up to 4 weeks. Once ordered a member of our team will be in contact to keep you informed of estimated delivery dates.
Returns Policy: You may return new, unworn or unused products within fourteen (14) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. This is on top of your statutory rights.